Donate a few pairs of shoes you no longer want or host a shoe donation drive to help provide opportunities for the children we serve not only survive, but thrive.
How you can involved:
- Donate a pair or a few pairs of gently used, wearable shoes
- Help us collect pairs of shoes from friends, family, colleagues
- Host a donation drive in your community, work, place of worship, etc.
- If you have pairs of shoes to donate, please drop them off at the Guardian ad Litem Program, 612 S. Andrews Ave., Suite 1000, Fort Lauderdale
- If you would like to host a drive, please complete the form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow-up with to coordinate all the details of the drive.